The 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 boasts a range of fuel-efficient engines to meet the performance and towing demands of different drivers. With a highly up-scale interior, the truck is perfect for travelling long distances and towing vehicles. A user-friendly infotainment system further ensures you enjoy your time while driving the vehicle. Every Silverado boasts a striking appearance with each trim offering distinct traits to stand out from other trucks on the road.
The 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is a remarkable truck that goes the extra mile in delivering premium comfort, maximum towing capacity, and a range of excellent technologies. Buy the new Chevy Silverado 1500 today by visiting Irvine Auto Center. We serve all cities of Orange County, CA, including Garden Grove, Costa Mesa, and Mission Viejo.
The 2017 Chevrolet Silverado boasts a muscular and rugged appearance with a striking front-end and tailgate that boast impressive styling features with bold elements. A newly sculpted hood and chrome grille give the truck an aggressive look and the base model features 17-inch painted steel wheels with all-season tires. In terms of interior styling, the 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 boasts a quiet and comfortable cabin. With the help of a tuned exhaust system, triple-sealed inlaid doors, and an aerodynamic windshield, there is no noticeable cabin noise. Dual-resilient foam seats further provide long-lasting luxury and comfort while travelling long distances.
• HID Projector Headlamps with LED Signature Accents
• Full-Size Spare Tire and Carrier with Lock
• CornerStep Rear Bumper and Cargo Area Lamps
• 60/40 Split-Folding Rear Seats (Crew Cab models)
• 17-Inch Painted Steel Wheels and All-Season Tires
• Appearance Package (Unique Interior Finish, Gauge, and door plates)
• Black Recovery Hooks and Chrome Front and Rear Bumpers
• Heavy-Duty Automatic Locking Differential
• Hill Descent Control and Trailering Package
• 18-inch Bright Machined Aluminum-Alloy Wheels
• Premium Leather Seating with Heating and Ventilation
• 8-Speed Automatic Transmission with Tow/Haul Mode
• Center Foot Console and Power-Adjustable seats
• Unique Chrome Grille and Cargo Tie-Downs
• 20-inch Chrome Wheels and All-Season Tires
The 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is available with three engine options. The standard 4.3-liter EcoTec3 engine rips out 285 horsepower, produces a best-in-class 305 ft.-lbs. of torque with a towing capacity that exceeds 7,000 pounds. The second is a 5.3-liter EcoTec3 engine that produces 383 ft.-lbs. of torque and 355 horsepower, while offering a towing capacity of 11,000 pounds. The third is a 6.2-liter EcoTec3 that boasts 420 horsepower and 460 ft.-lbs. of torque, while offering an exceptional best-in-class towing capacity of 12,000 pounds. All engines use direct fuel injection, Continuously Variable Valve Timing, and Active Fuel Management to offer better fuel efficiency.