2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited – A Compact, Yet Functional, SUV
The 2016 Jeep Wrangler is built using various modern design cues, while still maintaining the look of the past with just enough modern amenities and contemporary features. Equipped with a 3.6-liter engine, you can experience amazing performance when you drive in the city or on the highway. With a four-wheel-drive powertrain, the Jeep also proves to be an off-road champ. The carlike touches in cabin further boost functionality and reliability.
Available in 10 trims/configurations and offering remarkable safety, the 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited is the best one of the best compact SUVs on the market. Take the vehicle out for a test drive today when you visit Irvine Auto Center. We serve all areas in Orange County, including Aliso Viejo, Santa Ana, and Tustin. We also serve customers in the Los Angeles area.
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Styling & Interior Features
The 2016 Jeep Wrangler boasts an unparalleled design and style that successfully manages to turn heads when cruising down the streets. Built on a compact chassis, the SUV is just as reliable, durable, and functional as larger sedans, while offering better styling. In fact, there are 10 Wrangler trims available, each of which uses their own unique and distinct exterior and interior features. Inside, the Wrangler focuses on function and accessibility. The dashboard and instrument panel are neatly laid-out, so the Wrangler Unlimited feels upscale compared to competitors. Standard features include trailer-sway control, stability control with roll mitigation, hill-start assist, Bluetooth® connectivity, a USB port, and satellite radio.
Select 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Trims
• 3.6-Liter V6 24-Valve VVT Engine
• Six-Speed Manual Transmission
• Command-Trac® Shift-on-the-Fly Part-Time 4WD
• Four-Wheel Disc Brakes with Hydraulic Assist Brake Booster
• Cloth Seats with Adjustable Head Restraints
• Next-Generation Dana® 30 Solid Front Axle
• Low-Back Bucket Seats and Rear 60/40 folding seats
• Auto-Dimming Mirror with Reading Lamp
• Tire Pressure Monitor with Warning Lamp
• 18-inch Polished Wheels with Granite Crystal Pockets
Rubicon Hard Rock
• Tru-Lok® Differential Front and Rear Axles
• Heated and Ventilated Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats
• Bright Interior Chrome Accents and Cargo Compartment Floor Mat
• 17-inch Five-Spoke Aluminum Granite Crystal Wheels
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Specs
The 2016 Jeep Wrangler is offered with one engine: Chrysler’s terrific and fuel-efficient 3.6-liter Pentastar® V6, which produces 260 lb.-ft. of torque and 285 horsepower. Paired with a six-speed manual/automatic transmission, the engine offers smooth power delivery making it a breeze to travel on highways, rock crawls, etc. It is by far the best engine used in a Wrangler truck and there are so many variants of gear ratios and axles in both automatic and manual gearboxes for meeting the different needs of prospective buyers. Part-time four-wheel-drive comes standard in all models, which also make the Wrangler off-road worthy.