2016 Mazda6 – A Value-Drive Sedan!
The 2016 Mazda6 is rated among one of the best midsize budget sedans in the market. The vehicle is arguably fun to drive and its 2.5-liter may not be a powerhouse, but delivers remarkable fuel-efficiency. Rather than relying on brute force and higher horsepower, the dynamic performance offered by the Mazda6 is thanks to its lightweight and aerodynamic styling. A user-friendly infotainment system further ensures you enjoy your time while driving the vehicle.
The 2016 Mazda6 is a remarkable midsize sedan that delivers premium comfort, a range of excellent technologies, and excellent performance. Buy this vehicle by visiting Irvine Auto Center. We serve all areas in Aliso Viejo, Santa Ana, and Tustin, CA.
2016 Mazda6 Interior Features
The 2016 Mazda6 is a midsize sedan that does not hesitate on getting rid of conventional styling in order to offer an eye-catching, more streamlined, and aerodynamic exterior appearance. The vehicle boasts sporty styling cues and attractive curves. Among its standout elements are the muscular shoulders over the rear wheels, long hood, and a retouched grille. New fog lights also have been added in high-end models. Inside, the vehicle is just as impressive. The 2016 Mazda6 has a more streamlined interior with easy-to-access controls. The center console is more intuitive as compared to traditional counterparts and rivals, and standard features include auxiliary audio input, Bluetooth®, USB port, rearview camera system, and LATCH system.
Select 2016 Mazda6 Trims
• 2.5-liter Inline-4 Engine with Six-Speed Manual Transmission
• Driver Lumbar Support and Cloth Seat Trim
• Keyfob (all doors) Remote Keyless Entry
• 17-Inch Aluminum Wheels with All-Season Tires
• ABS Braking and Driveline Traction Control
• Automatic Climate Control Front Air Conditioning
• Dual Front Air-Conditioning Zones
• Dual-Illuminating Vanity Mirrors
• 19-inch Silver Aluminum Wheels
• Leatherette Seat Trim with First-Row LCD Monitor
• SiriusXM®/AM/FM/HD/Satellite, seek-scan Radio
• Heated Front Seats
• First-Row Regular Express Open/Close Sliding and Tilting Glass Sunroof
• 19-inch Gray Aluminum Wheels with All-season Tires
• Front Fog/Driving Lights and Heated Mirrors
2016 Mazda6 Specs
The 2016 Mazda6 comes equipped with a 2.5-liter SkyActive-G gasoline engine that produces 185 lb.-ft. of torque and 184 horsepower. It features a radical 13:1 fuel-to-air compression ratio, which promotes significant fuel efficiency. Paired with a SkyActiv-MT six-speed manual transmission, the engine offers quick acceleration, admirably quick shifts, and excellent low-speed feel. Also offered is a SkyActiv-Drive six-speed automatic transmission that boosts the fuel-economy of the vehicle. Grant Touring models equipped with the i-Eloop offer more efficiency thanks to active grille shutters for better aerodynamics and regenerative braking system for better control and stopping power.